The GCL Library
Have you ever had a problem with a GUI creation? Try the new GCL library for The Java Swing:
This is a sample GCL statement which produces the following frame (a person is an instance of a regular Java business class)
JFrame frame1 = create.frame.usingOnly(person);
Basic assumptions of the GCL:
- works with ordinary Java classes. No specific inheritance or interfaces needed,
- in the simplest case the library creates the form automatically based on the passed data (Java) instance without specifying any additional parameters,
- wide customization possibilities using a dedicated syntax,
- it is also possible to create a form without a data instance (Ad Hoc GUIs),
- works with various types of Swing controls,
- the controls allow editing and showing instances of the Java classes.
- all fields could be automatically validated.